Washbasin is the main product for us to wash and wash, and when you use the washbasin, the reasonable replacement of the water dispenser can better ensure the use of the washbasin, so Xiaobian today will briefly introduce the replacement method and steps of the washbasin downer, so as to help you better buy and use the washbasin water implement.
Wash basin water dispenser replacement steps
1. First, take out the basin water dispenser and remove the fasteners and flange under the water dispenser.
2. Pick up the basin, take out the flange of the basin downcomer and fasten it on the basin. After tightening, put the basin flat on the table top, and the water outlet should be aligned with the mouth of the table top.
3. The raw material belt is wound on the proper position of the basin downcomer to prevent water seepage.
4. Put the basin downcomer into the water outlet of the basin, put it flat, take out the fixer of the water dispenser and screw it on the downer.
5. Then use a spanner to fix the basin downer tightly and drain water into the basin for testing.